- A compelling shine that attracts rather than overpowers
- All day hold that still offers moldability
- It's a quality product for an awesome price
While this pomade is made for short to medium hair styles, it's not known to work wonders on thinning hair. You may want to avoid it if that's what you have.
Axe is known for making irresistible men's products and this pomade is just one of them. It's got plenty of shine (which some pomades flat out ignore) and comes at a very reasonable price. That's always a bonus, but that's not all you can expect from this pomade.
This product is one that should be on the shelves of every American gentleman. It's sleek and offers just the right amount of shine without looking coated or greasy. Plus, it has the washability you just won't find with other products that offer the same level of control. It lasts for hours and makes men feel like men. That's just what you need, isn't it?
- Hold and Control: As is standard with most pomades, you'll get a medium hold that lasts throughout the day. And, you don't need a lot of product to achieve most styles.
- Ability to Restyle: You'll get some ability to reshape your hair with this pomade. In fact, that's one of the reasons guys like this particular Axe product so much.
- Texturing Ability: It all depends on your cut and style. This pomade won't perform miracles, but it will work with your hair to keep it in the right place.
- Shine Level: Plenty of healthy shine here folks. Don't expect anything less than that.
- Flakes and Washability: For a pomade, it's about average. And that's not a bad thing; pomades are predominantly water-based which make them a cinch to wash out without much buildup.
- Scent: No worries here; expect a light, almost minty scent that will make you feel clean and healthy.
Bottom Line: If you have longer or thinner hair, this is not the pomade for you. If you have short to medium-length hair, be prepared to fall head over heels for Axe's shiny pomade.