- Flake-fighting formula
- Provides a medium hold
- Can be re-worked throughout the day
Provides only light to medium hold, and leaves behind residue in hair and scalp.
This styling cream is specially formulated for men with hair that's prone to dandruff. It's got a medium hold that can be re-worked throughout the day, but you can also add a bit more of the product if you want. And, you might want to because it fights itching and flaking. And, for this price, what more could you ask for?
What Reviewers Say:
- I recently cut my hair and have been using the Anti-dandruff styling cream to style my hair. It is an excellent blend of the two things I need. It keeps dandruff away as well as holds my hair in place. As an added bonus like all Axe products the styling cream smells incredible (my wife loves it). If you struggle with dandruff, I recommend giving this product a shot. However, when I did try it at one point with longer hair, it made my hair too crunchy and didn't work well. I was surprised to find that no where on the packaging does it mention that this product is designed for shorter hair. Yet in my experience its a 5 star for short hair and a 1 star for long hair.
- Not your usual hair gel. I thought I was squeezing conditioner into my hand. It smells wonderful, very fresh, and holds even better than it smells. It was still holding up my hair when I got home from an eight hour work day.
Wasn't sure what to think about the antidandruff- but I've been using this gel along with my usual shampoo.. And it seems to be working! There is noticeably less dandruff/itchy scalp.
- This is an unusual product - it doesn't feel like hair gel (it's more like a thicker shampoo) but functions just as well as their medium hold gel product. I was fairly skeptical about the anti-dandruff claim but it actually seems to work very well. You really don't need to use very much and it has a fresh, pleasant scent. If you have a persistent dandruff problems even with anti-dandruff shampoo, definitely give this a try since it works for me.
- Rated #7 in 13 Best Men's Grooming Products To Up Your Game