Quick List: 4 Best
The top four picks on our list
- Delivers more functions than most multi-tools
- Highly durable; made with the incredible Swiss quality
- Compact, sturdy, and built for everyday use
- Makes a great gift
- One of the most useful of the "cool" kitchen gadgets
- Once you try it, you'll never go back to a slicing wheel
- Very long battery life (up to 14 days) according to FitBit reviews
- Great for use all day long for all activity
- Highly accurate, easy to set up, and beautiful functionality
It's that time again. And, we're willing to bet you've been racking your brain to figure out the best Father's Day gift ideas to put a grin on Dear Old Dad's face this time around.
Sure, you could take him out to an overpriced buffet, even though he'd rather fire up the grill at home... Or buy him some boring gift card he'll probably chuck in the trash as soon as you walk out the door... And every guy needs another tie to make him feel old and obsolete, right? We've heard the same Father's Day ideas over and over again.
If you're looking for something exceptional, real dad's want these Father's Day gifts. Promise.
Some of them could be called toys, to be fair. But hey, it’s not such a bad thing to let Pops tap into his inner frat boy from time to time! You never know – maybe you'll even find something for yourself on this list...