After 36 hours of research evaluating 650 products, we picked Streamlight The Siege as our top choice.
Quick List: 4 Best
The top four picks on our list
• Never buy another battery—this lantern is solar-powered!
• All-purpose lantern you can take anywhere you go
• Multiple settings, excellent design, surprisingly durable
• Incredibly durable, with long-lasting LED light bulbs
• Lightweight and compact
• Collapsible design makes it easy to store
• Lightweight, compact, and durable—great for trekkers
• Dual hooks and rubber-tipped tripod legs make for easy positioning
• Power meter displays battery life
• The most hardcore, durable camping lantern you'll find
• Get anywhere from 40 to 90 hours of run time
• Water-resistant, dust-resistant, and scratch-resistant
• Get up to 30 days of use on the low setting; and 32 hours on the highest setting
• Durable, water-resistant, and reliable; can handle most outdoor environments
• Good brightness, excellent design, and customizable light settings
• Incredibly bright (500 lumens) LED light; turns night into day
• Energy-efficient LED bulbs generate very little heat
• Great run time; hours of continuous light before recharging needed
• Highest-rated LED lantern on the market
• Incredibly durable; long-lasting design and LED light bulb
• Feature-rich and a very reliable piece of outdoor equipment
Camping is one of those pastimes you can never really do enough. Camping trips get you away from the city, out in the peace and quiet, and breathing clean air away from car exhaust, pollution, and toxins. It's also a great way to relax and disconnect from a busy life.
You don't need to load up on gear to camp—all you really need is a tent, a sleeping bag, and some basic equipment: a knife, water bottles, and a lantern to see at night. Nature provides everything else!
We've done the research to find only the best LED lanterns for you to take on your camping trips. The lanterns below will give you all the light you need, no matter how many days you spend out in the wild.