Quick List: 4 Best
The top four picks on our list
- Easy to put together
- Simple to get the tray on and off
- The recliner allows baby to sit back and drink a bottle
- Weighs almost nothing
- Quick folding and easy to open
- Perfect solution for feeding on-the-go
- Allows your little one to be a part of the dinner table conversation
- Can be securely attached to kitchen islands, countertops, and dining tables
- Convenient to travel with or keep in your car
- Will grow with your baby and last for years
- Does not look like a baby chair and goes well with "adult" dining room furniture
- Eco-friendly and non-toxic
- "Leather" like seating is super comfortable and easy to clean
- Reclining feature is great for bottle feeding infants
- Quality materials make this high chair last through multiple kids
If you have a baby, are pregnant with one, or plan on having one sometime in the near feature, chances are you're going to need a high chair.
With the use of a high chair, comes the daily fear of mashed food and a messy baby. It can also be scary thinking about your baby falling from one. Which is why it's important to buy a high chair that's sturdy and safe.
A study done by the Journal of Clinical Pediactrics found that high chair related injuries are on the rise. In fact, from 2003-2010, injuries have risen 22%. So, it's perfectly normal to be a little worried.
You might be wondering:
What makes a high chair safe? The safest high chairs feature a 5-point safety harness and are built with quality. Thankfully, there are plenty of great ones that are designed to do this. Yet with so many out there, it can be a challenge to find the perfect one. There is no one-size fits all. Some parents prefer simple, some prefer more modern, while others are looking for fancy features like adjustable recliners and seat pockets.
The good news is:
We at Faveable have spent countless hours researching products, reading reviews, and talking to mommies and daddies, just like you, to determine which high chairs can withstand even the most rigorous day-to-day use. We even went a step further and categorized each one depending on what you're looking for. However, the high chair you ultimately decide on is up to you and your baby.
In creating our list, here are the factors we considered the quality, safety, ease of cleaning, features, and price. Many of the brands on our list such as Graco, Stokke, and Inglesina are loved by moms. But coming in as the Best High Chair Overall is the Peg Perego Siesta, a beautifully designed high chair with features galore.
Ben Willis, a daddy blogger behind the blog The Baby Ninja, loves the Peg Perego Siesta just as much as we do. He states, "If you are a modern mom or just a parent that wants to buy baby products that have great functions but also appeal to the eyes, this Peg Perego, ticks both boxes." Although if you're looking for something a little more simple or on the cheaper end, we guarantee our list still has something you'll love.