Quick List: 4 Best
The top four picks on our list
- Like pull-ups, easy to pull on and off
- You don't have to worry about accidents in the water
- Won't swell up in the water like regular diapers
- Perfect diaper for sensitive bottoms
- Soft, cloth-like feel throughout the diaper
- Just as durable as any other diaper (even name brands)
- Snug fitting leg gussets prevent leaks
- Durable snaps last longer than velcro
- Fun colors and prints such as "woodland" and "School of Fish"
- Hold in wetness and have a snug fit
- Wetness indicator saves the amount of diapers used
- Gentle and soft; won't give your baby diaper rash
- The best diaper out there
- This diaper never leaks, even if worn through the night
- Prevents diaper rash like no other
Raising a baby is full of surprises. Whether you're a first-time parent or an experienced expert, you're going to be changing your baby's diaper a lot.
Here's what we mean:
According to the American Pregnancy Association, babies pee approximately 20 times a day for the first few months of their lives. What this means is, you will be changing your little one's diaper roughly 10 times a day. And, since your baby will be wearing diapers for the next 2-3 years (about 6,000 in total), it's important to choose one that makes you, and more importantly your baby, happy and mess-free.
You might be wondering:
What should I look for in a diaper? Here are the factors we used to compile our list of the best diapers available: absorbency, comfort and fit, and price.
The good news is:
To make it easier for you to select the best choice for your baby, we've researched and tested the best of the best. We found 5 that stand out from the rest, and each one will make your baby's bum very happy.
The eco-friendly and durable Bambo Nature Diaper is the best overall product on our list. The Bambo is perfect for any mom, and makes a baby feel very comfortable - and we here at Faveable aren't the only ones who feel this way. Amber, a mommy blogger behind the blog Easy Green Mom, loves the Bambo Nature Diapers just as much as we do and uses the brand daily. She states, "I have used Bambo Nature diapers for over year and really trust this brand! They work great for full-time use or just overnights. I have not had any leaks or blowouts! I am really impressed and I highly recommend Bambo Nature diapers!" But even if this diaper is not your style or within your budget, we guarantee our list has something that will work perfectly for you.
Keep in mind that you may want a couple of different diapers to keep stashed in your diaper bag. In the summer you may need one that your baby can wear in the pool and at night you may want one that is more absorbant and made specifically for overnights. So, don’t be afraid to grab a few of these products, especially our top choices. They may just change your parenting routine forever.
Now, on to our list.