Organic baby food in squeezable pouches is a growing trend that is actually a good one. Moms go organic for a few different reasons. But the most common is to avoid exposing their delicate and sensitive child to harmful chemicals.
According to a study by the Journal of Food Science and Nutrition, commercially purchased food contains agricultural pesticides and exposure to pesticides can cause significant adverse health effects. We also found an amazing article online from Consumer Reports that backs all this up. Click here to read through it. Conclusion: there is some pretty terrifying stuff to be found in non-organic foods.
But with so many choices and misleading marketing it can be tough to know just which ones are safe. Not to worry, Faveable has made it easy for you by putting together a list of the best organic baby food. We found 5 that stand out from the rest, and each one will make your child 's tummy very happy.
Just how did we choose these tasty 5? We researched hundreds of brands, read thousands of reviews by moms just like you, and compared all of the top-rated products to find the best overall. We even made sure to check all of the ingredients and packaging.
- Children gobble this cereal up
- Endless mixing possibilities
- Healthy and quick to prepare
- Dissolves quickly- never a fear of choking
- No added sugars
- Perfect for teaching children to self-feed
- Perfect mess-free snack
- Melt in your child's mouth so no worries about choking
- Taste delicious even for adults
- Easy on the little ones' tummies
- Best organic formula on the market
- Affordable for quality ingredients
- Convenient and easy to take with you - a must-have for travel
- Flavors are delicious and taste like a sweet fruit
- Great way to sneak in veggies for picky eaters