One of the sweet things about being pregnant for nine months is that it leaves you plenty of time to shop for a new set of wheels. And by wheels, we mean a set of baby stroller wheels.
According to a recent study by the Journal of Pediactrics, there were an estimated 64,373 stroller-related injuries in the U.S during a 5-year period. Conclusion: injuries related to baby strollers are pretty common. Which is why it's more important than ever for all of you supermoms to choose the best pram for your little one.
But with hundreds of choices out there, it can be tough to pick. Not to worry, Faveable has made it easy for you by putting together a list of the best baby strollers. We found 6 that stand out from the rest, and each one guarantees you'll keep the kiddos happy.
Just how did we choose these amazing 6? We researched hundreds of buggies, and read thousands of reviews by moms just like you, and compared all of the top-rated products to find the best overall. We considered weight, functions, and price when choosing the best. Now on to our list.
- Extremely lightweight- you can lift it with a hand
- Extra-large waterproof hood
- This pram is like a dream
- Your kids will enjoy the smooth ride even on bumpy terrain
- Easy to push while running or jogging
- Well-made and high quality build that will last for years
- Works great with other brands of car seats such as Graco and Safety First
- Supports many kid configurations and ages so it is very flexible
- Rolls smoothly and it is easy to maneuver
- Easy to push and maneuver
- Glides easily over any terrain including: snow, ice, gravel, and trails
- Perfect for running and jogging
- Easy to fold and unfold and comes with a comfortable carrying strap
- Much lighter than most, but sturdier than the run of the mill umbrella buggy
- Perfect for errands and travelling
- Makes you stand out in the crowd
- You'll be the coolest mom on the block
- It folds itself with the push of a button