Quick List: 4 Best
The top four picks on our list
- Provides the wide range of vitamins and minerals men need as they age
- Supports healthy function of the heart and brain and reduces degeneration
- Enhances bone and muscle health, and prevents bone/muscle mass loss
- No added ingredients or fillers; ONLY high quality fish oil
- Less fishy aftertaste than other fish oil supplements
- Excellent balance of DHA and EFA (the two Omega-3 fatty acids)
- Improves digestive, cardiovascular, immune, and reproductive systems
- 100% natural ingredients
- Targeted to man-specific health problems (hair loss, prostate health, etc.)
- Great to give you a boost of natural energy first thing in the morning
- Provides not just physical energy, but also enhances mental clarity
- Highly recommended for those with mitochondrial disorders and fibromyalgia
- Very effective at promoting healthy, prolonged weight loss
- Increases natural fat burning without reducing muscle mass
- Reduces appetite/cravings
- Prevents fatigue and provides more vitality
- Strengthens and protects the cardiovascular system; great for those with a history of heart problems
- Promotes the production of ATP energy (muscular energy)
- Rich, chocolate-y flavor masks most of the "protein" taste
- Filling and satisfying; great as a meal replacement or hunger-buster
- Very high quality protein
Sometimes, your manly diet just doesn’t cut it! No matter how hard you try, it's pretty difficult to get all the minerals, vitamins, amino acids, and antioxidants you need to have a healthy body. So what's the solution? Taking supplements is the very masculine way to stay on top of your health game well into your later years!
But what types of supplements should you be taking? Well, that depends entirely on your health, fitness goals, and current diet!
Some people need more energy in their lives, while others need help sleeping. Some men should take heart-friendly supplements to combat poor diet choices, while others need to add MORE protein to their diet. Perhaps a fat-burning or weight loss supplement will help you to kick things into high gear, or an Omega-3 supplement will help to reduce post-workout inflammation. You may even need a few more vitamins, minerals, or antioxidants to keep you healthy..
For your benefit, we have compiled a list of the best supplements for men. We've got:
- The best energy supplement
- The best heart friendly supplement
- The best vitamins for men--or really, the best multivitamin for men
- The best mineral supplement
- The best protein supplement
- The best weight loss/fat burning supplement
- The best Omega-3 supplement
With all of these supplements, you can't help but ROCK your health!
Topping the list is a personal favorite of mine: a high-quality protein powder that will help you build muscle like a superstar. It's Optimum Nutrition at its very best! Not only is it delicious (for a protein powder), but it delivers a very high dose of amino acids, BCAAs, and immune-boosting glutamine. It's the best protein supplement on the market, and it's one every man should consider in order to get lean and fit.
Even if that's not what you're looking for, read on to find the best supplement for you!