Quick List: 4 Best
The top four picks on our list
- Good versatility and elasticity while still providing solid compression
- Soft, smooth, and comfortable all day long
- Well-ventilated, moisture-wicking, and quick-drying
- Stay warm in winter and cool in summer
- Offers compression and shaping for a sculpted upper body look
- Durable, comfortable, and reliable; a great workout shirt!
- Dri-Fit fabric wicks moisture away from the body and dries quickly
- Stay cool and comfy while you move
- Lightweight, durable, and reliable—a must-have for your gym wardrobe
• Improves appearance of "man boobs"; perks up chest muscles
• A practical solution to looking better in any shirt
• Lightweight and form-fitting without being too tight or slimming
- Breathable, comfortable, and durable
- Stay cool and dry whether you run, lift, practice Yoga, or play sports
- Protects your skin (UPF 50+) from UV rays; great for outdoor activities
- Great for heavier users; loose fit, excellent moisture-wicking and quick-drying fabric
- Soft, comfortable, and versatile; a great shirt to wear during the cooler months
- Lightweight and durable material
- More hygienic than synthetic fabrics, produces less body odor with heavy sweating
- Super soft, lightweight, and comfortable!
- Thicker material is more durable than lightweight workout shirts
- Ultra-soft, sleek material feels wonderful on your skin, even when wet
- Both moisture-wicking and quick-drying
- Stay cool and comfy in this workout shirt; ideal for high heat and humidity
While cotton T-shirts are certainly the most comfortable for everyday use, don't make the mistake of wearing them for your workout. They retain moisture, which makes them heavy and increases the risk of chafing and irritation.
Say yes to synthetic fabrics!
Synthetic fabrics like polyester, nylon, and spandex are designed to wick moisture away from your body, and they tend to dry out more quickly than cotton. For athletic apparel, you definitely want a synthetic shirt.
Tell me more…
You also need a shirt that fits well (while still showing off your awesome muscles), gives you enough room to move around, and survives heavy sweating/regular washing. Plus, you want moisture-wicking, which will reduce the risk of your getting sick when you step outside the gym - at the very least. (Plus, the ladies love a good workout shirt!)
We've done the research to bring you only the best workout shirts for men, from tank tops to long-sleeved shirts to shapewear to compression shirts—everything you need to be comfortable while hitting the weights, treadmill, or running trail!