You’ve probably guessed, but over here at faveable, we’re big fans of our wine. Now between us, we couldn’t settle on a favorite wine. We couldn’t even reach consensus on a region if we tried. What we do agree on are these gifts for wine lovers.
If we’d taken away the max price point of $50, this list could have gone on forever. But, besides offering something manageable, we know that shopping for a guy that loves his wine can be difficult. There are plenty of top end gadgets, appliances – and obviously wines But, we were certain we could inspire killer gift ideas for the wine lover in your life - even if you’re working with a budget. We were right. Just take a look.
We've included everything from wine games to stemless wine glasses and plastic wine glasses. We've also found the best wine saver and wine bottle stoppers (don't worry, we've also got a rabbit wine opener). If you've heard the hype about Govino wine glasses, you can check them out here alongside personalized wine glasses.
And don’t feel bad if you’re shopping for wine gadgets for yourself. We’d do exactly the same.
- You'll have a laugh with these on the table
- Not just a conversation starter (though you shouldn't use them late into the night)
- Amusing gift
- Keeps wine tasting fresh; prevents oxidation
- Easy to use—insert and pump for a few seconds
- An inexpensive solution for better wine storage!
- Great outdoor glass for camping, festivals, and parties
- Makes a great gift
- Lightweight and easy to clean