$139.00 | Save: $69.21 (50%)
Awesome pedometer that syncs with your MP3 player, measures your heart rate, speed, distance, stride, rate and calories burned. Push it on at any time to hear real-time audible reports.
$99.99 | Save: $31.23 (31%)
A smart fork that coaches you into healthier eating habits. Pair it with your smartphone to track your eating habits over time.
$109.95 | Save: $9.96 (9%)
This weight scale measures weight, muscle mass, BMI, body fat, bone mass, body water, DCI, and more, all through syncing with your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Set your goals with the Shine App, then tap shine to see your progress. No cables, buttons or recharging.
- Automatic monitoring of light and deep sleep cycles
- No charging ever, replaceable battery lasts up to 6 months
- Crafted from aircraft grade aluminum
This is an interesting-looking fitness tracker that serves as both a watch and your newest fitness buddy. Not only is it fully waterproof, but it's also versatile in how you wear it. Strong and wearable, you can track fitness activities while wearing this anywhere. It may not offer as much data as some of the other devices on this list, but it's the only one you can wear while swimming. Plus, it's got a 4-month battery life!
What Reviewers Say:
- Clearly the best design of any of the activity trackers out there by a long shot. You really can’t appreciate how nice it is until you hold and feel the little metal disc - incredibly light and it doesn’t even feel like an electronic product. I get asked constantly what it is, and the cool tapping mechanism really wows everybody.
- When compared against Apple Watch, fitbit, basis, finis swimsense and nike fuelband, the shine still wins
- I really like it!!! I made the decision to buy it even after the amazon review was only 3 and half stars, and the 1st misfit I bought had some issue with the account pairing. However, I still rated 4 stars, because I really like it. It is water proof, swimming-able-tracker, nice looking (the only i currently have is the grey one), I dont need to worry about charging at all. And editing the activity type is very easy (you dont need to tag your activity first, you can just tap the device 3 times and then tag it later). The sleep tracking is automatic, so just go to sleep and wake up in the morning, your tracker will tell you what happened in your sleep. So anyway, I am very happy so far after my one week purchasing.
$49.95 | Save: $11.97 (24%)
Tracks your activity day and night, including steps, distance, calories burned and sleep, sends all data to your smartphone or tablet at the click of a button.
$169.99 | Save: $51.00 (30%)
This activity tracker is a pedometer and calorie counter, and can also be a heart-rate monitor. It also assigns you daily goals, to help you reach your fitness levels.
This scale can measure your body fat as well as take your heart rate. It will automatically upload your measurements to your iOS or android device.
$169.00 | Save: $30.01 (18%)
This sportswatch also has GPS tracking, takes spilts and reminds you to run.
$99.00 | Save: $27.01 (27%)
These Jabra SPORT Wireless+ earphones connect to your phone or MP3 player via Bluetooth, so no more tangled gym wires! Plus, they are water resistant and durable enough for even the sweatiest workout.
This smart activity tracker uploads your data to a paired smartphone, so you are able to track your steps, distance, pace, length of a workout, fat and calories burned and so much more!
This monitor automatically tracks your daily movements and sleep cycles, to help you determine if you are getting enough exercise and sleep. This sensor fits into the included wristband, which you can then upload via Bluetooth to your computer or smartphone.
$79.95 | Save: $30.00 (38%)
At Faveable, we love our fitness trackers. Fitbit is arguably our fave in this category, and you can read about it here. Today, however, we’re looking at Moov, a new breed of fitness tracking technology.
Moov is not so much a fitness tracker as a wearable coach. The device, about the size of a wristwatch, offers real time insights and feedback while you exercise in order to improve not only the quality of your workout, but also to improve the way you exercise.
“To make this a reality, we had to start by creating a device that was insanely accurate at tracking movements in a 3D environment,” said Cynthia Houlton, a Moov spokesperson. “We actually use the same technology in Moov as the military uses to direct strategic missiles.”
Yep, strategic missiles. The device uses three such sensors to form a 9 axis motion sensing environment. The upshot? The device can reconstruct your exact movements down to a fraction of an inch and provide analytics to improve performance and prevent injury.
But that’s just the hardware - it’s the apps that make Moov so incredibly interesting. They feature a form of artificial intelligence (AI) technology to create a wearable coach.
The virtual coach is tough and data driven. Coach Moov analyzes your movements in real time and provides actionable audio and visual feedback. Tips range from how to keep your pace up to perfecting your stride length. If you crush a level, the coach will level you up until you are challenged. Form monitoring allows the coach to make sure you are pushed to your physical limit while avoiding injury.
$99.95 | Save: $23.96 (24%)
This activity monitor shows how active you've been during the date, by tracking your daily activities at different intensity levels. Also monitors your heart rate, counts steps taken during the day, calorie counter, stores all daily activity so you can easily analyze your physical activity.
Monitoring your weight is a drag, no matter what side of your perfect weight you're at.
- Accurately tracks BMI
- Upload your stats automatically
- Easy to set-up
No matter what diet you're on, workout regiment you're doing, or if you just want to start keeping track, this high-tech weighing scale is perfect for weight watchers. It tells you more than what you just weigh, it also tracks your body fat percentage, your Body Mass Index (BMI). This one scale supports up to 8 users and transfers data to your computer or smartphone to track your progress.
With this scale you might be encouraged to shed some pounds. After all, gadgets make everything a little more fun.
$99.99 | Save: $22.53 (23%)
"Livestrong" band meets fitness tracker with this bad boy. The battery lasts for up to 7 days at a time, and the Web experience is top-notch. While not as versatile as the Fitbit One, this fitness tracker is much less visible and much more comfortable. You can even find it in multiple colors, and it looks great!
- Equipped with resistant, highly sensitive motion trackers
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned, and active minutes.
- App compatible with iOS and Android smartphones/tablets
- Monitors your sleep and wakes you up with a silent alarm.