After 12 hours of research evaluating 2 products, we picked ASICS Men's GEL Venture 5 Running Shoe as our top choice.
Who has $100 to blow on a single pair of shoes?
Don't get me wrong: a good pair of running shoes is worth its weight in gold. Long-lasting, comfortable, supportive shoes can help you run better, decrease your risk of injuries, and improve overall gym performance. But $100 for a pair of shoes? That's a lot of money to spend!
Don't sweat it!
Thankfully, there are a lot of great options of running shoes for less than $100. They're cheaper in price but not quality, and they offer everything you need for your treadmill, trail, street, or sprint running workouts.
Tell me more…
We've done the research to bring you the best running shoes under $100: the most stable, comfortable, cushioned, and affordable options around. Our list below will serve your needs, and at a price you can afford!
• Great price; cheap yet surprisingly good shoe
• A lot more comfortable than they look
• Lightweight, with good ventilation and snug fit
• Sleek, lightweight, minimalist design that offers comfort and support
• Good stability and versatility; a quality pair of shoes
• Among the most durable barefoot running shoes around
• Airy and comfortable—like running on a cloud
• Design ensures smooth heel-to-toe transition
• Heavier, more durable than average shoes; great for distance running
• Cushioning makes it feel like you're running on a cloud
• Lightweight, flexible, and comfortable—great street running shoes
• Excellent shock absorption; ideal for heavier runners
• Stability shoe perfect for overpronators (those with low arches)
• No break-in period required; comfortable right out of the box
• Great for long walks, runs, and treadmill training sessions
• A well-priced, long-lasting, highly versatile pair of running shoes
• Good support, stability, and cushioning; shock reduction technology integrated
• Perfect for running on tracks, trails, and sidewalks