Quick List: 4 Best
The top four picks on our list
Ah, the Bloody Mary! It’s a drink you either love or hate. Everyone has heard of this famous cocktail, and it’s especially popular during Sunday brunches or as post-hangover cures. Whether you love or hate this drink, there is no doubt that you will at some point in time, taste, order, drink or likely even make this cocktail.
Everyone knows that there are must-have ingredients to have in this drink, such as vodka and tomato juice. But we took it a step further and did our homework to research what exact ingredients make not only a delicious and delectable Bloody Mary, but one that has that manly kick to it. Take a risk, grow some hair on your chest and try out our manly Bloody Mary recipe.
Manly Bloody Mary recipe:
- 3 ounces of vodka
- 6 ounces of tomato juice (add chopped chilies, to taste)
- 2-3 dashes of Tabasco sauce
- 2-3 lemon wedges, for fresh lemon juice
- 2-3 dashes of Worchestershire sauce
- 1 tsp of horseradish, to taste
- 1 pinch of celery salt (and/or salt and pepper)
- Garnish: Celery stalk, olives and salt around the rim (optional)