- You never knew cleanup could be this easy
- Serious quality makes this a value-for-money piece
- The handles, including the helper handle, are perfect and cool-to-touch
- The handy pour spouts, excellent lid and handles set this leaps and bounds beyond the competition
- This pan (and its flat bottom) heats evenly every single time for perfectly cooked foods
- You can get away with using metal utensils if you must; this is real quality
- Not induction safe
Whether you want to make a small stew or use this as designed for sautéing vegetables, you're going to get versatility, quality, and even heating.
It's deep and heavy and you can even get away with using metal utensils. The pour spouts and helper handle make this a super useful non-stick pan.
Oven safe: Yes, up to 400°F.
Induction safe: Unfortunately, no.
Lid: The shatter-resistant glass lid fits well and is just as easy to use and clean as the pan.
Handles: The long handle allows you hold the pan like a skillet when you need. But, it's the helper handle that users fall in love with time and time again. On both, the Sure Grip rubber makes the pan safe in your hand and keeps the handles cool.
Base material: The heavy aluminum makes for a solid base and even heating, every single time.
PFOA-free: Yes, entirely.
Nonstick material: The durable DuPont Autograph 2 nonstick surface is safe for metal utensils as it's hard-anodized, and the multiple layers are well-bonded to the aluminum pan.
Dishwasher safe: No, but that's not a deal breaker as far as we're concerned.
Cleaning: While lots of manufacturers say their non-stick pans are dishwasher-safe, it usually negates the warranty.
This Anolon pan is specifically not intended for use in the dishwasher, but you won't need it anyhow.
Warranty: Lifetime warranty.
Price: The 4-quart size is a little more than $75, while the 5-quart size pushes close to $120.
Considering the quality and durability, they're worth a lot more. Users believe this pan offers serious value for money.
- Rated #3 in 7 Best Non Stick Pans