- Makes shaping your beard hair a cinch
- Lightweight and very maneuverable
- Durable and built to last (one user reported 8+ years of operation!)
Pricey, plus the clipper heads will need regular changing/replacing if you don't take care of them.
Performance: Don't let the small size of this beard grooming trimmer fool you! It's a high-performance trimmer that makes grooming and shaping your beard a breeze. The lightweight, compact trimmer fits nicely into your hand, and it will slice through those errant beard hairs with ease. The extra-wide trimmer head will help you to produce just the right contours for your beard, moustache, or goatee.
This bad boy is corded, so you have to stay close to a wall socket to use it. However, that delivers an extra punch of power, and reliable performance that no battery-operated trimmer can match. It has a VERY long lifespan (8+ years, according to one review), and you'll find it can even replace your regular razor.
Just remember: if you don't clean the clippers correctly (as detailed in the manual), you'll have to replace them more often.
Features: This is another "no-frills" beard trimmer, but one that gets the job done. It has no extra attachments, simply a way to adjust the angle of the clipper head for a more precise shave. The result: maximum precision and versatility! It also features quality blades that are fully adjustable and perfect for dry shaving. More important is the precision this beard trimmer provides. You'll achieve perfect outlining and fading every time - no matter how rotten your morning has been.
Price: This is where this particular trimmer falls a bit short. At $60, it's the priciest on our list. It's excellent value for the money, though, so definitely worth considering!
What Reviewers Say:
- Once again, you wont regret this purchase. In fact, you'll only do yourself a disservice by not getting them.
- I have owned these clippers for nearly a year. They cut just as precisely now as they did when I bought them new. The wide blade is very nice and requires less strokes. I use these clippers about once a week to clean up my fade/blowout. They cut really thin, as thin as the barbers, only they will not cut razor thin. I have yet to see anything that does cut razor thin besides a razor. These clippers are the closest you can get to a barber chair for your home. I am so sold on the quality of this brand/line that I just purchased the "Improved Master Clippers" to accompany my "T-Outliner". It set me back a hundred bucks, but if it is at all like the T-outliner than I will be extremely happy. You get what you pay for and oh yes, don't forget to keep them oiled!
- I've used the product on my very sensitive face, waited three days to see if any bumps were to appear. And the results were satisfactory.