- High-quality, well-made pans that can handle some extremes
- Heavier-than-usual pan that most users find comfortable to work with
- Even heating and easy cleaning
- Induction-safe and oven-safe; safe for use in just about every kitchen
- The price for 2 pans is phenomenal, especially from such a renowned brand
- High sides for versatility, mixed with consistent, even cooking results
- The handle design on this pan isn't everyone's cup of tea
- Not as scratch-resistant as All-Clad suggests
Yes! Induction cookers can fall in love with this set of pans with stainless steel (that's what makes them induction-safe).
The flat bottom and high sides allow for even, easy cooking, even when you have plenty of food sliding around in the pan - and the cleanup is just as simple.
- 8" and 10"
- 10" and 12"
Oven safe: Yes, up to 500°F.
Induction safe: Yes, which is why we love this set so much.
Lid: Not included.
Handles: The handles are rounded and not necessarily the most comfortable out there. If we could change one thing about this set, it would definitely be the handles.
Base material: The thick-gauge anodized aluminum has a stainless steel bonded anti-warp base. All in, that makes for even heating and an induction-safe pan set.
PFOA-free: Yes, entirely.
Nonstick material: Though All-Clad claims their non-stick material is scratch-resistant, take that with a grain of salt; it's not quite as tough as advertised.
However, the 3 layers of PFOA-free, hard anodized, non-stick coating does prevent food from sticking and makes for easy cleanup.
Dishwasher safe: As advertised, yes.
Cleaning: The manufacturer says these are dishwasher-safe, but hand-washing is definitely recommended. And, there should be no call for the dishwasher as these pans wipe clean and never need a scrub.
Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty.
Price: 2 All-Clad pans for $60? It's true - and an incredible deal. They're not the brand's highest-quality pans, but they're worth a lot more than you'll pay.
- Rated #4 in 7 Best Non Stick Pans