It's one of those things you need to see to believe, isn't it? Of all the air purifiers on the market, this is easily the best-looking option.
- Eliminates mold, fungi, dust, viruses, bacteria and VOCs
- Technology developed by NASA and FDA approved
- No filters to change or blades to wipe off, ever
You want this in your home. You want to show it off and have people comment on it. We know. You don't need to hide that from us. We want it too - but not because it looks good. We want this because it works like a champ.
Why does this air purifier look different than all the others? It was developed by NASA. And, you know that makes it special. In addition to removing mold fungi, dust, viruses, bacteria and nasty smells you get something else too. Wait for it... No filters to change, ever. Just hook this baby up and give it a dusting every now and again. That's it, you're done. And, did we mention that it's super hot?
What Reviewers Say:
So, just what do real users think about this air purifier?
- I just got a few of these. Yes, it makes a some noise, yes it's cool looking but I think most people are missing the point.
- I bought one about a year and half ago from the website. I love it. I'm looking to replace the cartridges now (although the warning light still hasn't come on). I bought it because of mold and other irritants in the air due to construction outside of my apartment. I used it in my small, city apartment. But I think in large apartments/rooms in a house you may need more than one unit. It removed kitty litter, smoke, moldy and cooking smells from my apartment. Recently, I moved to the suburbs and pretty much leave it on 24 hours now due to my terrible allergies. I'm happy with the functionality and particularly, the design of this filter. It helps keep the air in my room clean and is an invaluable tool in my arsenal against odors and allergy irritants.
- We have been airocide customers for 2 years now. I was so impressed, I purchased 2 units for my son and daughter-in-law and now new baby! The air smells cleaner in the rooms in which the units are placed. I would not live without one. Thank you airocide!