Ever seen a ghost? One taste of Mad Dog 357 Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce and you will - your own!
- Made with the world's hottest chile pepper, the Bhut Jolokia
- This is world record killer hot
- Hot sauce includes extracts
Made with the world’s hottest chile pepper, the Bhut Jolokia, this isn’t just super hot, this is the world record killer hot. Open up the Guinness Book of Records and you’ll see, the Ghost Pepper, as many call it, now reigns as the champion. But since you can’t taste a book, taste this. You’ll see. This is scary as it gets! But be careful. Or should we say bhut be careful. Mad Dog 357 Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce may take more than just your breath away.
What Reviewers Say:
- Hot? No. Getting into a black car in Southern California in the middle of summer is hot. A Starbucks Venti Latte is hot. A steam sauna is hot.
This is a hospital trip short of simultaneously gargling with lye while grilling your lips on a cast-iron Weber barbeque. A full twenty minutes after I had taken less than 1/4" of a pretzel stick coated in this satanic baby batter, my tongue was searing with a rabid and vicious intensity. The cup of hot drip coffee in my hand? Tried to put out the burn with it. Couldn't even FEEL the coffee touch my tongue
- I love this sauce! I have quite a collection of hot sauces including Blair's After Death, Dave's Insanity, and Satan's Blood. This sauce is by far my favorite for every-day use. It has excellent flavor and plenty of heat. Blair's After Death is a close second, but it is not as hot and sometimes adds too much flavor for the same amount of heat. This sauce is hot enough to really brighten up a dish without adding overwhelming flavor, but the flavor that it does add is very yummy, subtle, and complex. It is very economical since a few drops tends to be enough for a burrito (even for a 'pepper head'). If you think that Tabasco just tastes like flavored vinegar, you enjoy food that 'bites back' and causes some pain, and you love complex and subtle flavors and aromas, then you should definitely try this sauce.
- This Hot sauce has a sweet, Barbecue taste to it. The heat is awesome, definetly a kick in the pants! However, this isn't the hottest hot sauce in the world. I think it goes great on many things, and is in my opinion definetly something to add to your hot sauce collection. I will definetly buy this again when I've gone through it
- Rated #3 in 10 Of the World's Spiciest Hot Sauces