- Cruelty-free and all-natural and organic ingredients
- Leaves face soft and smooth
- Doesn't cause breakouts
An all-natural healing moisturizer that softens and repairs skin. Perfect for all skin types.
The Star Anise seed oil gives this moisturizer a black licorice smell which some people don't love.
Who's it for? The Christina Moss Naturals Facial Moisturizer is for the health-concious men and women with all types including dry, oily, combination, and sensitive. Considering the amount of oils in this moisturizer, even those with acne prone skin said it didn't cause breakouts.
Texture and fragrance: This face moisturizer has a silky and creamy texture. Christina Moss recommends refrigerating it for extended shelf-life and a cool, refreshing feeling when applied. Due to the all natural preservative, star anise seed oil, the moisturizer has a scent of black licorice. Luckily, the scent is not long lasting and dissapates quickly. So if you aren't the biggest fan of black licorice, you won't have to smell it for too long.
Ingredients: The main ingredient, aloe vera, heals and moisturizes. Other ingredients include grapeseed oil, avocado oil, and apricot kernel oil. You wont find any chemicals, parabens, dyes, sulfates, or fragrances in this moisturizer -only quality organic ingredients. It contains licorice as the preservative, glycerin to moisturize, and an emulsifying coconut oil-based wax to protect your skin.
Price: The $22 price tag reflects the 1.5 ounce jar. What could possibly make this product worth the price? The all natural, organic ingredients that improve appearance are well worth the investment. Plus, it only takes a little bit to cover your face. So although it comes in a small jar, it will last you a long time.
What reviewers say:
- "This terrific organic moisturizer is the best I have ever found. The first ingredient is Aloe Vera. You just can't get better than that for moisture and healing. It has been used for hundreds of years for wounds and facial problems. The preservative used is star anise, a subtly licorice scented flavoring. I love the scent, but it does dissipate quickly."
- "This moisturizer is a favorite of mine. My face seems more even in tone and feels more hydrated than before. I do add a drop or two of argan oil and mix in the palm of my hand before applying. The smell is very nice but does fade in a short while. I plan on purchasing this again. Customer satisfaction seems to be a top priority with Christina Moss Naturals."
- "This product is amazing! At the age of 66, I had given up on feeling young, but this product makes me look 15 to 20 years younger and gave me back my confidence and swagger. I also Love the licorice fragrance of the product."
- Rated #4 in 7 Best Face Moisturizers (Every Skin Type)